February 24-27, 2022 • Riviera Cancún, Mexico
Phish: Riviera Maya 2022 Package Overview
The only way to attend Phish: Riviera Maya is by purchasing one of the all-inclusive packages on this site. Individual concert tickets will not be available. Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. It is recommended that you consider purchasing travel insurance from a third party. If you are buying a package as a gift, please put the name of the recipient in the Will Call Name section during the purchase process. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase packages with special pricing available for children.
- BEACH PALACE PACKAGES INCLUDE, FOR EACH PERSON:
- 6 All-inclusive nights check in on Wednesday, February 23rd and check out on Tuesday, March 1
- Admission into the venue for each night of the show. Please note music starts on Thursday, February 24, 2022!
- Airport transportation to and from the resort in exclusive Phish: Riviera Maya event shuttles
- Official Phish: Riviera Maya merchandise gift*
- $250 resort credit per package to be spent on spa, golf, or adventures. Must be activated through Moon Palace Guest Services at Check In
- Complimentary access to Moon Palace Cancún’s Sunrise, Nizuc & Golf Course properties as well as all official Phish: Riviera Maya activities. Transportation will be offered from 11AM-2AM each concert day.
*Please note: children’s packages do not include merchandise. For children’s pricing, please click HERE.
The waitlist is activated once a package sells out. All rooms marked as “Waitlist” are currently unavailable. If you would like to be added to the waitlist for a particular room type, please follow that specific link. Signing up for the waitlist does not guarantee a package since there are currently no plans to release additional packages. If additional packages do become available, we will process waitlist orders in chronological order. Please note: payment plans cannot be used for waitlist packages, all waitlist packages must be paid in full.
If you have already purchased a package and your preferred waitlisted package becomes available, we will allow you to change packages so long as the new package is not a downgrade from your current package. In this instance, we would refund your original order if selected for a waitlist package. In order for us to refund the original order, the billing information must be exactly the same for both packages.
Guest Name Deadline and Fee
New for 2022 – All additional guest names for each package must be submitted within the Guest Dashboard by Tuesday, January 25th. After this date, there will be a $100 fee to add or change an additional guest name to your package for check in.
Please note: The name of the lead guest is submitted during the purchase process and cannot be changed. Even if the name is something like “Degbert Lipshitz.”
You can bring kids to Phish: Riviera Maya. Infants (ages 0-3) are free, however, if you would like to bring children older than infants (ages 4-12), you will need to pay for them via the procedure described below. Please note, anyone 13 years or older at the time of the event needs to pay full price.
- You will be able to add on any additional infants and/or children to any room-types that allow them during the purchase process, availability permitting. Please check the children’s occupancy grid HERE in order to make sure you choose a package that allows you to bring your desired family members.
- A birth certificate/government-issued I.D. will be required at check-in for all children.
Please note: children will not receive merchandise as part of their Phish: Riviera Maya package. They will receive nothing and like it.
Health & Safety
CID Presents will closely monitor relevant recommendations and guidelines imposed by local authorities and The World Health Organization to ensure a safe experience for all guests. If, for circumstances outside of our control, it is deemed unsafe to produce this event, a full refund will be issued on the credit card used to purchase. For more information regarding our Health & Safety policy, please click HERE.
Break up the cost of any Phish: Riviera Maya package by taking advantage of our Payment Plan!
*If you purchase after a payment date has passed, you will be required to pay all previous installments at that time. There is a $50 fee to join the payment plan which will be split across all installments. Please note the payment plan option must be selected during the checkout process and cannot be applied after the order has been submitted. Payment plans cannot be used for waitlist packages.
The credit card that is used to make the initial payment will be automatically charged for all proceeding installments. If the credit card on file needs to be updated for future installments, please follow THESE directions to make the change. Do not follow THESE directions.
This package type is currently sold out. If you still have your heart set on attending Crash My Playa 2022, we strongly suggest joining the waitlist. If additional packages become available, we will process waitlist orders in chronological order. Please note: payment plans cannot be used for waitlist packages, all waitlist packages must be paid in full.