Travel & Info
Family Room Information
Phish With Your Family
You can bring kids along to Phish: Riviera Maya. Every resort allows infants at no additional cost (with the exception of Secrets Akumal which is adults only), other than the emotional and psychological costs that come with raising a child. However, if you would like to bring children older than infants, you will need to pay for them during your package purchase process. Any guest who wishes to bring their kids that are not considered adults per each resort’s age restrictions (listed below) will have an option to add on a children’s package immediately following their regular package selection.
More info to come.
Airport Transfers & Shuttles
All Cancun International Airport and hotel-to-venue shuttles are included in your Phish: Riviera Maya package. You will be transported to your chosen resort upon arrival at Cancun International Airport.
Contact / Info
If you are not able to find the answer to your questions on our FAQ page, please feel free to reach out to our Guest Services team at the contact information below. A CID Presents Guest Services representative will be happy to help answer any questions.
Guest Services can be reached at:
10AM – 6PM ET, 7 Days a Week
Terms & Conditions
Purchase & Cancellation
Phish: Riviera Maya is a rain or shine event. No returns, exchanges, transfers or cancellations. Everyone and all items are subject to search upon entry and at any time inside the venue.
If you wish to purchase a Phish: Riviera Maya package as a gift for someone else, you MUST enter the recipient’s name into the “Will Call/Pick-Up” fields on the billing info page during the purchase process. No name changes can be made after purchase.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to purchase a package. Guests 17 years of age or younger may attend the event at full price ONLY if accompanied by their parents or legal guardian (with valid proof of such) at all times.
For pricing & more information about bringing your kids to Phish: Riviera Maya, please see our “Family Rooms” section.
You and your belongings may be searched upon entry. Please respect the resort and your fellow fans. If you violate any of these guidelines, we have the right to refuse entry or kick you out without refund. It’ll be a whole big scene.
- NO Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Fireworks or Sparklers
- NO Lawn Chairs and/or Patio Chairs and/or Heated Vibrating Leather Massage Chairs
- NO Coolers, Baskets, and/or Large Bags
- NO Glass Bottles or Containers
- NO Professional Video Cameras or Cameras
- NO Tripods
- NO iPods first gen
- NO Weapons
- NO Tents
- NO Flags or Totems (or anything else that might block someone’s view)
- NO Animals (with the exception of pre-approved service animals)
- NO “Animals” or any other Pink Floyd album
- NO Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters, or personal motorized vehicles unless an ADA approved device
- NO Scooters, Animals or Swedish Chefs
- NO Squirt Guns, Toy Guns, or anything else that resembles a weapon
- NO Jewelry with Spikes or Studs
- NO Laser Pens/Pointers
- NO Tarps
- NO Large Umbrellas
- NO Glow Sticks
- NO Japanese Lanterns
- NO Green Lanterns
- NO Kites
- NO Unauthorized or Unlicensed Vending
- NO Drones
- NO Doz
- NO Pool Floats